Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Little Gardening of Our Own

In keeping with the Spring-theme, I thought I would share with you all my own gardening experience today. I went to Westchester to visit my sister to hang out, do a little wedding prep, and get some errands done. One of the errands including planting the seedlings my sister has been growing in her condo. She had planted tomatoes, parsley, baby's breath, and lettuce (random, I know).


Clearly, the seedlings on the very right were not doing so well...


I was in charge of planting the impatiens her fiance had bought.


Finished product...


Needless to say, we worked hard!


We had a bunch of lettuce seedlings left over, so we decided to plant them at the edge of yard so other people can enjoy them. I tried planting them in the middle of the lawn, but was told very sternly that that was NOT a good idea... But how funny would it have been for someone to discover lettuce in the middle of the yard?! Anybody? Anybody??

No comments:

Post a Comment