Sunday, May 10, 2009

Adrienne's Pizza

This is going to be a short post since I have a few things to blog about. But I definitely wanted to mention this pizza because it is SO delicious!

As you may know, I am a pizza-fiend. If I had to eat only one food for the rest of my life, it would be pizza. A few weeks ago, my co-workers and I ordered Adrienne's pizza. They had all eaten it before and had raved about it, but it was my first time! It was sooo yummy and I must have spoken about it several times, because at my going-away party at work, they had ordered it again! Yay!

I worked down on Wall Street and Adrienne's was really the only place you could get good pizza. It's located on Stone Street, and the only down side is that you can't get it by the slice - you have to order a pie. I had the old-fashioned pizza which is $16.50 plus toppings and feeds about 3-4 people, depending on how hungry everyone is. The pizza is deliciously salty (but not overwhelmingly so) and is made from really fresh ingredients. The crust is pretty thin so you can put away at least three slices pretty easily. Just looking at the picture below is making me want pizza again...


So if you're ever in the Financial District, I definitely recommend stopping by. In fact, if you're in the city and craving pizza, it's worth the trip to eat here! I have only had their take-out so don't know what the seating is like at the restaurant though, but if it's a nice day, take your pizza to go and sit in Battery Park!

1 comment:

  1. mmm yum, I have to go to Adrienne's next time I'm in NYC!

    ReplyDelete