Monday, May 18, 2009

Shake Shack

Last week, my best friend, Doctor, and I went to the Shake Shack in Madison Square Park for dinner. Since she is moving to Philly in a few weeks, she wanted to go back to her favorite New York haunts before moving out of this beloved city. Next up will be Doughnut Plant. Yum...

I had been to the Shake Shack on the Upper West Side before, and while the burgers were delicious, they were a little too greasy for me. Fanta, who was with me, assured me that the ones in Madison Square Park were not so, and she was right! I again got the Shack Burger, which is a beef burger with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and their famous Shack sauce. (and fries, of course!)


It was super yummy and just the right amount of burger. The veggies were fresh and it was quality meat, so I didn't feel gross afterwards, which usually happens when I eat a lot of meat. We met on a Sunday night at around 8:00 and there was only a few people in line ahead of us, which was great. I definitely recommend the Madison Square Park Shake Shack, especially on a nice day!

Doctor also got a Black and White milkshake, that was
apparently very delicious!

2 comments:

  1. hmm, you're making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to try shake shack next time I am in nyc. :D

    ReplyDelete