Tuesday, July 14, 2009

30 Day Challenge

Hello Blog Friends,

I've recently been a little out of control with my spending due to only food shopping at Whole Foods, going out to dinners and drinks way too often, convincing myself I really need a smoothie shaker, and indulging myself at the movies. I read an article recently on severely cutting down on spending on MSN Money and decided that in order to stop hemorrhaging cash, I need to go on a "fast" and be more conscious about what I spend my money on.

So starting tomorrow, the 15th, I'm going to try to spend only $200 for the next four weeks. This means, friends, that you'll probably be seeing a little less of me (or I will be sipping seltzer at the bar) and that I will probably be inviting you over more (sorry Fanta!) or meeting you for walks in the park :)

I'm really going to try hard to stick to this budget but I'll need your help and encouragement. If only money actually grew on trees...sigh.

And anyone who wants to join me on my endeavor is more than welcome!

4 comments:

  1. lol i'm more than happy to have more folks come over. especially if they bring treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I think this is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too! Awesome challenge! Maybe I should begin today?

    ReplyDelete