Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Love Gifts!

Hello! Hope you all had a great Fourth of July weekend!

I don't normally blog on Sunday but I wanted to share a cute little story with you all. I told my mom a few months back about how when I was younger, used to LOVE blue M&Ms (especially when they first came out). Whenever I had a bag of M&Ms, I would fish out all of the blue ones and put them in an old prescription bottle that had been washed out and then munch on them when I was feeling down - calling them "my happy pills". Yes, I was a weird kid. I watched one too many Lifetime movies of women with addictions...

Well anyway, when I was home in Jersey my mom presented me with a whole container of blue M&Ms (dark chocolate!) that she had saved for me. LOL. So cute! I will definitely be saving these for a time when I'm down and need a little lift.

Thanks, Mommy!



And I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout-out to my sister who bought me cute stationary - which I will definitely be using.


Keep 'em coming! ;)

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post where I will show you all what I made at MAKE!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, how sweet of Mommy. And thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is amazing! Dark chocolate is the best kind of happy pill.

    ReplyDelete