Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Job

Unfortunately I have nothing interesting to say today so I thought I would share with you the views from my work! I work at Barnard, fundraising in the Annual Fund department and I LOVE it. I've only been at it for about three months but so far so good!

These pictures were taken from my office. We have a view of Union Theological Seminary and Riverside Church. On some days you can hear the bells from Riverside and often they're playing hymns that I know!



I try to take my lunch breaks and spend most of the hour reading. If it's a nice day, I'll go outside on campus or to Riverside Park. If it's really hot and gross, I'll go to the library. And on days it's cooler but rainy or I don't have much time, I'll go upstairs to my reading spot.


The security guards who walk around campus have gotten to know me and are used to seeing me without my shoes on, curled up on this bench.

And below are my views from my reading spot.


the new building and the only ivy on both Columbia and Barnard campus
Columbia's newest (ugly) building in the back
and my camera reflection...


And this is what I look at for 8 hours a day. My computer and pictures of my friends and family!


Beth decided that she doesn't want to get on the LaraBar train so she gave me her chocolate coconut chew! I haven't tried this flavor yet so I'm really excited to eat it! She also gave me a mango coconut Soy Joy, again, a flavor I haven't tried, so thank you, Beth!

And thank you to my friends who gave me lovely feedback on my blog. It's nice to know people are reading it! Sorry it's such a boring post today, though...

1 comment: