Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cafe Zaiya

Spencer was in town this weekend so we went to Cafe Zaiya for a quick lunch. This place is quickly becoming one of my favorite places. They have great food for super cheap! Things like bento boxes for $4.99, lovely Japanese desserts, a bakery with sweet and savory breads, onigiris...etc.

After contemplating my lunch for a good 10 minutes, I decided to get a spicy chicken sandwich for $3.75! It had spicy mayo (which tasted like the sauce from spicy tuna sushi), chicken, lettuce, tomato, and cabbage.


It was super tasty and for my price, you can't go wrong!

For dessert, I got another melon pan because I couldn't stop thinking about it since the last time. It was even tastier because it was fresh!

Spencer got a cinnabon which he kindly shared.



Whoa! It was soooooooo good and not too sweet!

We ended our outing by sitting on the steps of the library. The last time we were here together was with Flat Sarah!


Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, we're on the blog! That was a lot of fun, and I've been thinking about that sandwich ever since, it was seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmm - I LOVE Cafe Zaiya! Perhaps I'll get lunch from there tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete