Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkins in the Air!

There are so many reasons why I love October.

Reason #1: It's my birthday month!
Reason #14: You can wear scarves.
Reason #32: Fall colors!
Reason #99: Pumpkins!!!!


Yes, that's a pumpkin spiced soy misto in my hand and a mini-pumpkin from the Farmers Market. LOVE.IT!!!

Here's Katy:

That venti cup contains FOUR shots of espresso. This lady is a machine!

Along with my pumpkin misto from Starbucks, I had a pumpkin scone!


I usually don't like Starbucks food but this scone is amazing. In fact, it was my second of the week. It's obviously sugary on the outside but the inside has a nice of amount of spice and a lot less than sugar than you would think. Yum!

Now, to offset all of the sugar I had last week, my mom made sure I had enough veggies this week.


I didn't bring ALL this home but I did bring my fair share. Hopefully you'll see a recipe or two this week although I make no promises. This apartment hunting is sucking the life out of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment