Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This Post Has Nothing To Do With Food

Some people (ahem...Sonoko) have complained that my apartment post had nothing to do with food so I'm letting you all know up front that this doesn't either. Although I will say, that apartment post was an EXTRA posting.

In any case, some of you have requested to see photos of my new apartment. I went today to pick up my keys and took some pictures for your viewing pleasure!

Here's my kitchen...


My living room...


Hallway...


Bathroom in desperate need of a good Shion scrub...


Bedroom with two closets...



So there it is! I cannot wait to decorate!

I'm going to have to take a break from blogging for a little bit (hopefully not more than a few days) since I will be busy busy busy! In the meantime, feel free to send me a post my way at shion.newyork@gmail.com.

Woot!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great, so exciting! I love that there are trees right outside your window and that you have a totally separate bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great spot! I'll be in NYC in November, hopefully we can meet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the apartment looks awesome shi!!!

    ReplyDelete