Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gobble, Gobble!


Happy (day before) Thanksgiving!!!

nothing says Thanksgiving like a cornacopia, no?


In celebration of Thanksgiving, I wanted to let you know that I'm thankful for you, blog readers!

Your positive, encouraging responses to my posts mean a lot to me. You've all been so supportive and looking at my Google Analytics to see how many people have read my blog in a given day always makes my day! And I know that a lot of you are passing along the blog to your friends and I appreciate that as well.

I know that I've been a little inconsistent with blogging in the past month and a half (and especially this week) but I want to assure you that I will be back in full force. And when I say "back in full force" I mean that I will have a revamped blog in just a few weeks thanks to some amazing friends - Zach (one more Zach link) and Brad! Two amazingly, talented guys. I'm grateful for you, too!

So please be patient with me. I promise you, it's worth the wait!

I'm headed home to Jersey for Thanksgiving today. Woot! I'm excited to eat my mom's wonderful cooking and even more excited to be baking my first pecan pie from scratch!

You won't hear from me until next Monday so in the meantime, I thought I would leave you with some of my favorite cards from someecards.com in honor of the holiday.










No comments:

Post a Comment