Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good-bye, Erica!

Sometimes it feels like college was just yesterday and then other times I look back and think of how far we've all come in five years! Most of my friends are friends I made in college and they are some of the most amazing women I've ever met. One is applying to B-schools overseas, two are getting their Ph.Ds, another is traveling the world and pursuing her passions, another headed cross-country to start a fabulous job at Google, another is quite the marathon runner and will run her first Boston marathon next year, and the list goes on and on...

Erica is leaving for LA in just a few weeks and we decided to have a going-away party for her. Here are the girls I lived with in my first apartment ever. I also lived with them senior year!


Oh, the memories! How far we've all come!!! :)

The theme of the party was food - naturally - and we all brought Erica's favorite foods. They included:
dumplings from Rickshaw Dumpling

Chicken nachos


Levain cookies


Lahmajun (Armenian pizzas)


They get a second picture because I ate three of them. I even cut down on dessert so I could have more of these and that usually NEVER happens!

Jennifer's cupcakes (too cute!)


Chocolate Cream Pie!


It was a day of good eats, good friends, and some suspicious pictures...

3 comments:

  1. yay for awesome friends and amazing food! Wish I could have made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous feast for a fabulous friend!!!

    ReplyDelete