Friday, November 20, 2009

Homemade Granola...whaaaaat?!

Goodness - this is the week of awesome breakfasts. True to form, I'm starting to get slightly tired of my regular bowl of oats in the morning so when my co-worker Erin presented me with HOMEMADE GRANOLA, I was jumping for joy!

I topped my blueberry yogurt with half a chopped up apple and Erin's granola. I ate the other half of my apple with some peanut butter.


I'm using the dish towel that Kate wrapped her lovely present in as a placemat since I still haven't gotten any. I just ordered winter-themed ones from amazon.com and I was told this morning that they were being shipped out now! Yay! One step closer to my apartment being decorated. :)

The granola tasted DELICIOUS!!! It has all kinds of nuts and seeds and dried fruit. Certainly the best I've ever had! I'm going to have to try to make this on my own one day... It was crunchy, not-too-sweet and fresh tasting!



I love starting my day off with a good meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment