Friday, January 8, 2010

Big Nick's

Nicole and I went to Big Nick's on Broadway between 76th and 77th last week. They always get such great reviews but the facade of the restaurant always makes me slightly weary of actually going in there. It just seems like a really tired New York burger place but with Nicole by my side, I knew it was time to try it.

Little did I know, it was also a pizza place!!! But I had my heart set on a cheeseburger and a cheeseburger I did get.

There are soooooooooooo many choices in the menu.



Including this Sumo Burger. Sounds ridiculous but I'm intrigued to see if someone can actually eat all that food.


I got the standard cheese burger with cheddar cheese and waffle fries. I think it cost about $8?


The burger patty was HUUUUUUGE! But thankfully, I had eaten lightly throughout the day in anticipation of this meal so I was good to go. It was pretty good and not too greasy. It's nothing SPECTACULAR but definitely worth a visit. Their pizza actually looked pretty good so maybe I'll try that next time.

The service was good and the food came out really quickly so if you're pressed for time and you're super hungry, Big Nick's is the place to go!

1 comment: