Thursday, January 14, 2010

Easy Olive Hummus

I saw on Kath's blog a recipe for olive hummus and I had to try it! I LOOOOOOVE kalamata olives and will eat them straight from the container, put them in salads, and now...put them in hummus!

Ingredients:

a can of chick peas (rinsed and drained)
1/4 cup kalamata olives (about 12)
1 Tablespoon Tahini
1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil

Directions:


Process in food processor until well incorporated.



And that's it!

Excuse the next photo. For some reason, it would not let me format it and now it's sideways.

But it's just to show you how I ate it.


I didn't add any salt because the olives itself are pretty salty. It's nice and light and so delicious! I put it on top of my salad which didn't need any dressing at all.


With a side of pita bread, it's the perfect light dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment